Quadriga is a strategic business partner to many of the world’s leading hotels, providing a single complete solution, uniquely combining Internet, Entertainment and Branding & Promotion guest and hotel services. These services are enabled by the proven Genesis technology platform and complemented by the latest flat screen displays and a range of products and services for meeting rooms and public areas, all underpinned by Quadriga’s established partner, financing and service capabilities.
As the established market leader, building on 25 years experience dedicated to the hotel sector, Quadriga is proud to work with many of Europe’s leading hotel chains, including InterContinental Hotels Group, Accor, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Marriott International, Hilton, and Sol Melia.
In total Quadriga provides services to over 400,000 guest rooms and operates in over 50 countries throughout Europe and the Middle East.
Running motivational sales conferences
Thank you for your excellent efforts in making Quadriga’s sales conference such a huge success. The feedback I continue to receive is amazingly positive and this is very much down to your creativity, dedication and patience!
Liz Moores – Director of Product
Quadriga has approximately 80 salespeople in the regions, but had not run a European sales conference for some time. They wanted to initiate the sales conference as an annual motivating event, but were also keen to avoid the normal “powerpoint + drinking” approach that many companies seem to take.
Their aim was to energise and motivate the salesforce, build a positive, high-performance sales culture and get across key business messages in a memorable, creative way.
Our challenge therefore was to make the event hugely memorable, whilst keeping within a suitably prudent budget…
As a result of the first conference in 2005, we have now run the last 4 Quadriga conferences in different countries, with increasingly positive feedback – and with the challenge each time of coming up with something even better and different than the year before!
Greenbank have provided a full ‘one stop’ conference service for Quadriga consisting of the following services:
Before the Conference…
- Logistics, Hotel Booking and Travel Management, via a selected partner (Penguins)
- Conference strategy and message design
- Agenda design and management
- Slide design and production
- Identifying and sourcing specialist 3rd parties (eg motivational speakers, team building organisers etc)
- Project Management
- Management briefings
- Designing Invitations and other collateral
- Working with management to make sure that business and product sessions get the message across in a clear, but creative way
During the event…
- MCing / Managing the conference from on stage
- Interviewing Managers on stage
- Running Team Building activities
- Running evening events
The conferences have had brilliant feedback from salespeople and senior management alike,
- A James Bond / Q Theme treatment for a new product launch
- Special Sales Award presentations
- A ‘This is Your Life’ evening for a long-standing and retiring manager
- The CEO and Sales Director interviewed ‘Parkinson’ style by a professional actor
- Motivational speakers who have persuaded the audience to karate chop planks of wood and break arrows on their throats…
- One whole conference was themed as a TV programme, with cameramen, chat shows and documentaries…
- Team Karaoke evenings
- Specially scripted murder mystery evening, with the Sales Director the victim…
- Creative thinking workshops
- Special Sales Training sessions adapted for the conference
- Client video interviews
- Building a marketplace to allow product groups to communicate messages
- ‘Who wants to be a Quadriga Millionaire’ quiz
Each conference has been deemed a huge success, with Directors being able to concentrate just on their sessions in the knowledge that the logistics and smooth running of the event is in safe hands.
Product and Business messages have been communicated with flair and creativity – and without falling into the death-by-powerpoint trap.
It has been a real partnership effort, working closely with their management team and by serious multi-tasking (e.g. interviewing managers and running leadership training sessions during the day and hosting team karaoke sessions at night!) we have been able to create a hugely professional event without the huge costs normally associated with such conferences.
Many new starters have commented that it was the best conference they have ever been to.