Completely flexible, multi-lingual, fully mobile, 360 degree feedback...
With over 20 years’ experience of working with a wide variety of 360 degree feedback tools, we came to the conclusion that there was nothing really on the market that exactly met our needs – so we decided to design our own web-based tool!
PRISM is the ultimate 360 degree ‘engine’, designed to provide participants with an attractive, graphically interesting, easy-to-read report that they can immediately use to produce and drive development plans. For HR departments or indeed other training consultancies, we provide you with the ability to offer your clients a professional, completely flexible, no-hassle service – at a very competitive price.
We also understand that in a world where business is increasingly mobile and global that people expect no barriers to giving feedback – so we made PRISM multi-lingual (users choose from a drop down menu of languages) and fully mobile (it has been designed from the start with smartphones and tablets in mind).
What makes PRISM different?
Note: To show further detail click ‘+’
- Simple colourful graphical displays allows reports to be easily understood and turned into development plans
- Clear ‘Self’ v ‘Others’ comparison allows you to identify areas where others view you differently
- Allows comparison with your colleagues for benchmarking purposes
- Can easily spot trends – eg where your manager scores you higher than your direct reports?
- Summary pages of your 5 top +5 bottom scoring questions help you focus on key areas
- Optional feedback on the topic your feedback givers see as the most important – again allowing you to prioritise development on the areas which really matter
- PRISM actively encourages valuable ‘text comment’ feedback as well as numeric
- Complete flexibility – unlimited feedback-givers, categories, questions etc
- You can use your own competencies or choose from Greenbank’s own library as a starting-point
- Multi-Lingual (including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic) for use in global programmes
- Fully mobile (smartphone / tablet) encourages feedback from users on the move and ensures quality and quantity of feedback
- User management dashboard allows you to visually track progress (or we can provide you with regular reports)
- Confidentiality – Categories with less than 2 respondents are merged
- Secure – Data is fully encrypted (SSL compliant)
- Data Security – System is automatically cleansed after 6 months, unless requested (eg if you want to re-run reports and show comparisons)
- Fully cloud-based system – suitable for all browsers – so no software needed
- No-hassle service – a simple template allows us to tailor the system for you
- You are in control of the communication with participants and feedback-givers. Either you can do it yourselves or leave it to us in the knowledge that it will be professionally carried out
- High quality PowerPoint slides for you to tailor and use to brief participants and feedback the results in a coaching session or workshop
- Optional reminders to feedback-givers to encourage a high feedback-rate
- Co-branding on reports and input screens allows for your Logo to be used and supports your programme / branding
- PRISM’s flexibility allows you to offer a wide variety of solutions in addition to traditional 360 degree feedback – from market research to staff surveys
Why 360 degree feedback?Note: To show further detail click '+'
- Gives the opportunity to find out how they are perceived by the people they work with and get a better understanding of their reputation in the organisation
- Feedback is more likely to be accepted as it is coming from a variety of sources and is structured in a way to make it easier to digest, understand and translate into action
- Can improve the dialogue between the individual and their manager
- Encourages increased self-awareness and a focus on personal development
- May result in greater job satisfaction and a feeling of being valued by the organisation
- Can improve team-working by raising awareness of how others perceive individuals as a contributor to the group
- Gives employees a better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and a sound basis for development planning and performance improvement
- Offers a fair, constructive and transparent process that encourages an open culture where feedback is valued and encouraged
- Encourages commitment to development
- Supports a culture where performance and personal responsibility are encouraged
- Provides both qualitative and quantitative feedback such as comparative data on departmental performance and development needs/trends within the organisation
- Involves people with different perspectives in different roles and at different levels
- Helps talent management and succession planning by identifying top performers