Keeping goals front of mind and turning them into personal results…
Using PROMPT! is very straightforward.
Example PROMPT! screenshots
Note: To show further detail click ‘+’
We will have an initial conversation with you to understand your needs and logistics for the project as a whole. You just need to do this once.
You then complete a simple template where you can check, change and customise your PROMPT! system. Including:
- Using your company or client’s branding
- The ‘success drivers’ (KPIs) that goals should be allocated
- Nominating managers and coaches for e-coaching
- Agreeing the questions used by participants to progress goals
- Tailoring the reminder e-mails to be sent to participants
Obviously all of these items have suggestions, based on our initial understanding of your needs, so there will often be little to do at this stage!
This could not be easier, and can be completed easily within minutes
- Participants log in to PROMPT! using their e-mail address and password
- They are then faced with a series of options using a simple menu (screen 1)
- New goals are added by selecting an appropriate ‘success driver’ and simply typing in the specific goal and target date (screen 2)
- When progressing goals, participants are asked a short number of questions to identify goal progress, blocks and coaching needs (screen 3)
- Once a goal is complete, participants are faced with a second set of questions to identify the business benefits they have achieved as a result of completing the goals
Rather than rely on participants remembering to progress goals, the system will automatically send participants a reminder email if they have not updated their goals in the last few weeks (this is tailorable).
Participants can print off their own goals and progress. There are also currently the following reports available for Training Companies or HR departments. These are automatically sent to your nominated contact in pdf format on a monthly basis, with additional reports available on request. Click on the title below to download a sample report.
- Project summary – showing the number of goals that participants have entered and the last update. Individual goals are not included in this report to allow for goals to be confidential
- Full Project Report – as above, but with individual goals included – for projects where it is agreed that goals will be transparent
- ROI report – showing the business impact from each success driver – using data gathered from participants’ answering the closing goals questions.
Greenbank PROMPT!™ provides a number of important safeguards to address the key issues of confidentiality and security
Participants have a password which they can easily change to their own memorable and secure code.
All data is held on our own secure remote servers and is automatically deleted 6 months after project end (or before if requested)
From our experience, participants are more likely to document realistic goals if they know that it is going to be confidential. To support this, the default reports will not show participant goals and should a client request this, we will ask them to make this clear to the participants. For workshops run by Greenbank, the Greenbank tutors will include this in their PROMPT! setup instructions.