Learning & development
The place for Talent Management professionals...
L&D is increasingly recognised as a strong, professional function, key to business success and performance. Yet there are some real challenges – do these recent comments from our clients ring any bells with you?
“I’m competing for business budget – how can I show a tangible return on investment for training and coaching?”
“How do we retain and develop our top talent?”
“It’s even more difficult to get people away from their desks – how do we put together a meaningful development programme without disrupting the business?”
“How do we make sure that training turns into sustainable behavioural change?”
In this context, many L&D managers we speak to realise they need to be creative business partners – nurturing the development flame, whilst recognising the business priorities…
What we offer L&D Professionals
- Design and delivery of assessment and development centres
- A wide range of psychometrics, including MBTI Step 1 and 2, Firo-B and INSIGHTS
- 1:1 and Team Coaching
- 360 degree design, delivery and coaching – including using our own amazingly flexible PRISM™ 360 engine
- Proven ways to make Learning & Development stick – for example using our unique PROMPT!™ tool which helps participants turn their workshop goals into measurable outcomes and provide compelling Return On Investment reporting for your programmes
- Identifying current and ideal organisational culture