Professional Services Firms
Being a trusted advisor is more important than ever...
Law Firms, Accountancy Firms and Consultancies have some real opportunities ahead…
Would you like to know how to get more clients, sales, referrals, income, value, growth and success?
Do you want an advantage over your competitors?
In the past, you may have been able to achieve most of this by your in-depth ‘domain expertise’ – but in this new entrepreneurial, digital, increasingly competitive and price sensitive industry and world, our view is that you now need much, much more to survive and be successful you also need:
- Sales, marketing and brand acumen and confidence – whether or not you have a formal business development role
- Top-notch client relationship skills to persuade and influence a broader range of clients and stakeholders
- Powerful communication skills to demonstrate business value to a variety of senior audiences
- Entrepreneurial skills and mindset – to understand your niche, your personal brand and where you can add the most value
- Motivational leadership skills to lead diverse teams who can deliver results faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Business and commercial know-how to make sure that the bottom line is secure
The more entrepreneurial firms and professionals amongst you will of course recognise the opportunities here. You will be prepared to adapt, learn and grow so that you stand out from your competition by investing in the right skills – and building the right mindset.
Greenbank are delighted to be now working closely with Chrissie Lightfoot, The Entrepreneur Lawyer and author of The Naked Lawyer eBook where she focuses on the real opportunities for both legal firms and other professional service organisations – and how to grasp them.